1. Types of Customer Data We will collect 2 broad categories of customer data, depending on the nature and circumstances of the service requested or transaction undertaken:
- Customer data, which is personal information that links back to an individual e.g.: name, address and email address
- Statistical Data, which is information on the behaviour of visitors to our website (see Section 2 of Part B). This is collected for analytical purposes, to better understand the profile of our customers. This information will not be stored on your customer record, and is entirely anonymous.essary to enforce legal regulations, or necessary to investigate suspected unlawful activity
2. Purpose for collection, processing and disclosure Collection We currently collect customer data for the following purposes:
- Sharing of our news and latest developments in the products and services we offer, as well as those offered by our partners
- Compliance with standard safety, security and legal requirements
3. Processing and disclosure of customer data We may process and disclose your personal information with third parties, such as our travel and freight service providers, or travel-related businesses, partner airlines, airport management, security personnel and other carriers for the purpose of processing your travel arrangements.
We may also disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies and governments for security, customs and immigration purposes. Please note that the initial recipients of such information may share booking data with other government agencies or enforcement authorities.
Other than the above, we will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless it is either authorised or required by law, necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, reasonably necessary to enforce legal regulations, or necessary to investigate suspected unlawful activity.
4. Transfer of information overseas Our head office is based in Singapore. We may thus transfer your personal information to overseas data storage facilities where we keep our central records, our offices or appointed agents. Such transfers are necessary for us to fulfil our contract with you, as well as with relevant third parties, where applicable.
5. Consent to provide information Whenever there is a need for us to perform a service for you that requires your personal information, your consent in providing such data will be implied from your request of the service or transaction to be completed. However, where required by law, we will require you to agree to the collection of your personal information, expressed in written consent e.g.: signing a form or checking a box.
6. Access to your information We will, on request, allow you to access your personal information stored with us. However, we may charge an administrative fee to help us recover the costs incurred to supply such information to you. In exceptional circumstances, we may not be able to comply with your request, but will provide you with the explanation for refusal, where applicable.
7. Retention We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by relevant laws.
8. Accuracy We will need your assistance to ensure that the personal information you provide to us is current, complete and accurate. If there are errors or changes to be made, please contact us and we will work towards either correcting it or discuss alternative actions with you.
2. Online user behaviour In order to improve your online experience in future, we may track the online behaviour of our visitors to further optimize our website and/ or our presence on referral websites. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses the cookies stored on your computer to help analyse your use of the website. This information will then be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activities for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required by law or for processing this data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Please note that such data will not be tagged your customer record and is completely anonymous, and will only be aggregated for statistical analysis.
4. Minors We cannot distinguish the age of visitors to our website. If a minor (according to applicable laws) has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian can contact us (see Section 9 of Part A) to remove the relevant information.